The ultimate car care package and our top package. Combining our Major Paint Correction Detail with all of our available bolt-ons, wheels off, engine bay, interior and leather treatments along with paintwork protection using ceramic quartz coatings(Gtechniq) for maximum durability and protection.
Although a Major Paint Correction detail will transform the overall appearance of your car, there are still areas left untouched. The 'Ultimate Detail’ is the Ultimate car care solution for anyone with a burning passion for their pride and joy.
50+ hours will be spent meticulously preparing, polishing, perfecting and protecting your vehicle throughout leaving no area untouched.
- Alloy wheels removed, deep cleansed inside and out.
- Wheel arches flushed, door shuts cleaned, engine bay degreased.
- Extensive wash process using the two bucket system and pH neutral shampoo/foam.
- Tar deposits and iron/metallic contaminants chemically treated using fallout remover.
- Remaining surface contaminants removed with a claybar; leaving a slick, glass-like finish.
- Vehicle blown dry to remove trapped water and eliminate drips.
- Delicate areas, washer jets, badges and trim taped-up or removed to aid machine polishing stage.
- A 3-4 stage machine correction to remove 95% of the paint defects. Door shuts polished, underside of bonnet.
- Vehicle re-washed to remove dust created from heavy polishing stage.
- Blown dry to free trapped water and eliminate drips.
- Alloy wheels protected with Gtechniq C5 wheel armour both inside and outside of the wheel.
- Further machine polished to refine the paint to a mirror-like, high gloss finish.
- Paintwork thoroughly wiped over with alcohol to remove residues and oils leaving a clean base for the ceramic coating.
- Paintwork protected with Gtechniq crystal serum light and Exo v3.
- Exterior trim dressed with permanent trim restorer leaving ‘as new’ condition. Gtechniq C4.
- Windscreen machine polished to remove wiper haze and to prep for glass coating.
- Glass cleaned throughout and exterior rain repellent coating applied. Gtechniq G1.
- Metalwork, badges and grilles polished by hand and protected.
- Tyres dressed with long life tyre gel.
- Interior vacuumed and litter removed.
- Interior cleaned throughout inc. luggage area and spare wheel well.
- Leather given a deep clean with water-based cleaners and protected with LTT Leather Guard.
- Upholstery, floor mats and carpets wet vacuumed to remove any soiling and stains before being coated with G-Techniq I1 Smart Fabric.
- Final inspection, ‘toothpickery’ and a wipedown with spray sealant.
This process takes 5-6 days to complete.
£POA starting at £1200.